In the emerging AR/VR/AI industry, or XR as some are calling it, marketing is as necessary as it is risky. Money is scarce and bandwidth scarcer, so your marketing investments must be focused, consistent, and results driven. The skillsets required are diverse, digital tools overwhelming, and changing campaign requirements relentless. Consider Lance-AR as an extension of your team, taking your marketing far beyond what could be achieved alone, at a fraction of the cost.
From foundational product strategy and market differentiation to messaging and content creation, to digital systems set up and CRM integration, Lance-AR will create a modern and efficient marketing engine to drive your business. Always ROI/KPI driven, the diverse Lance-AR team of experts can execute consistently and opportunistically, with ongoing management, maintenance, and optimization to keep your pipeline filled with the right clients.
With unmatched Enterprise AR industry experience, Lance-AR reduces the risk of your marketing investment by understanding the AR buyer’s journey like no other marketing firm can. We provide the sales enablement tools and disciplined focus to land the right clients – those that are focused on solving business problems and deploying AR at scale.
Lance-AR Marketing Expertise Drives Results Through:
- Product differentiation and Go-to-Market strategy – foundational strategy and product positioning, clear target markets, and focused execution planning to ensure your entire business from product to sales to service are all synchronized.
- Extensive persona discovery and development – questioning assumptions about pain points, buying processes that need to be considered in the sales process. Who buys and why.
- Full-service digital marketing to generate more qualified traffic, a strong social following, and optimized inbound marketing to increase your visibility online
- Content creation including case studies, videos, blogs, graphics, webinars, advertising, social, email, paid advertising, custom assets & more
- Budget management, project management, and integrated marketing across in-house and 3rd party agencies